Sellers want their Berks County home selling experience to be an uncomplicated, successful one. Selling a Berks County home, like any other involves some important, standard steps. If sellers follow these steps, they should have no trouble seeing their expectations met.
- If you are going to become a Berks County seller, make sure you contact a Realtor with plenty of experience and ideas. We will help you prepare a comprehensive plan that will help you identify the general process and outcome you desire. Naturally, that plan will include how much you want to price your home. This is something we do together.
- Choosing the right Berks County real estate expert to help you list and sell the home is not as easy as it sounds. As you do your research, look for a full service Realtor team with an expanded reach into all markets. We view our responsibility to you as more than just a fiduciary responsibility. We view it as a partnership. As a result, we keep a close watch over your best interests. We apply an expert knowledge of the area and the Berks County real estate market. We gear up to help you sell your Berks County home with the best outcome from start to finish. I term selling a home as controlled chaos. We are the best at helping our clients reason through the issues by facing any and all issues with competent and experienced ideas.
- Settle on the right selling price. Let your full service Realtor team help you determine the right selling price for your home. This is something we do together. It is your home and we are simply apart of the partnership. there is more that goes into pricing a home than looking at a market analysis. These four articles will tell you more how I assist my customers in this important part of the process…
- My listing agreements are flexible. We only list a customers home for 30 days. This allows a home owner to completely control their future. Too many home sellers get caught in lengthy listing contracts to find out that their agent and/or agency does not live up to their expectations. I would not sign a contract like that and would not expect my customers to do the same. After you see what I am capable of when marketing your home you will understand why the 30 days rarely is an issue.
- You may want to consider having a pre-home inspection. This has become more necessary now than ever before. Click on the previous link and read the informative article relating to this issue.
- You should make sure your expert real estate team can help with detailed advice and resources for preparing and staging your home. Make sure they can set up an open house, and offer advice with resource information on any repairs or renovation needed. Read my 5 part series on preparing your home to sell Part 1 Sight, Part 2 Smell, Part 3 Hearing, Part 4 Touch, Part 5 Taste. Enjoy!
- Your Berks County real estate expert should have a wide reach for marketing your home to draw in interested buyers. The full service Realtor team of your choice has the best equipment and applies the latest techniques to capture optimum exterior and interior pictures of your home. These pictures and the home’s details then get marketed in every relevant media. To see my photographic skills click on the link below…<a
We are Berks County real estate experts who perform as your partner through every step of the home selling process. We tirelessly work to make sure your expectations are not only met but exceeded. As your full service Realtor team, we aggressively market your home locally and on the internet. In fact, we are a premier Berks County Realtor team, marketing your Berks County home on numerous high profile real estate websites.These include Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, and our own well-marketed and highly-ranked website.
Let us put our experience and real estate expertise to work for you as your full service Berks County real estate partners. Let us make all the difference in getting your home prepared, the sale processed and your home sold smoothly.
Coming Soon…We have partnered with the Fightin Phils, Action Track USA, Berks Lanes (CHB Sports), Greater Reading Wedding Planner, Barrister Magazine, The Medical Record, Home Builders Association Magazine, NEW Homesale Services Berks County Real Estate Magazine and, of course, the Reading Eagle with both their internet presence and paper media. Look for my Real Estate Advertorial every weekend in the Homes and Real Estate section of the Reading Eagle.
I will detail how our new relationships will broaden our customer reach both digitally and through publication media.
Jeffrey C. Hogue